Monday, March 28, 2011

Bailey's Burgers opens!


Despite the fact that it was an unusually cold day here in central Texas (it's been in the 80s for the last week or two), Bailey's Burgers had its grand opening here in Kyle, Texas! I arrived at about 1pm and there were at least thirty to forty people in line the whole time I was there!


I had one of the Texassee burgers, which is the Bailey's version of a BBQ bacon cheeseburger. Even though I was freezing my butt off, it was still more than worth it. Shea and Cheryl Bailey have a winner on their hands with Bailey Burgers. Good luck to them!

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy they had a busy opening! I am so sad that I couldn't be there for opening day! They have great burgers and we are lucky they opened right here in Kyle! :) Thanks for posting pix for those of us, who couldnt make it out today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome burgers! Highly recommend the onion rings, they're out of this world, too!

    ReplyDelete