Sunday, July 31, 2011

New Vinyl Anachronist column up at Perfect Sound Forever


It's that time again...time for another Vinyl Anachronist column at Perfect Sound Forever. I was a bit nervous to send this one in because I think it might piss off a person or two writing for high-end magazines and e-zines. This column, you see, is about the current state of audio reviewing, and it calls out a couple of people. I don't name names or anything, unless it's one of the good guys (Stereophile, Positive Feedback Online, etc.), and if you send me an email asking me to name names, I'll politely decline.

You can read it at http://www.furious.com/perfect/vinyl81.html. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I really dug this piece Marc, and while our opinions on the best audio reviewers vary (hey, we're different people - like both of us often say in our writing) I think you nailed it.

    We have a TON in common when it comes to the approach of audio reviewing - which is why we need to speak about teaming up on the piece! Psyched to meet you.

    ReplyDelete