Friday, November 29, 2013

Kurt Wildermuth's Black Vinyl: Confessions of a Music Collector


Fellow music scribe Kurt Wildermuth, who also writes for Perfect Sound Forever among many other publications, just emailed me to let me know his latest article has just gone live on the Pop Matters website. Titled "Black Vinyl: Confessions of a Music Collector," this piece is one of the most insightful and well-written articles I've read about why people like Kurt and me still listen to vinyl.

What I wasn't expecting is the final section of the article, which talks about some of the email exchanges Kurt and I've had over the last year or two about finding an ideal vintage turntable and getting it up to spec. I'm proud and thrilled to have helped Kurt out with his project!

You can read the article here, and I hope you'll take the time to explore Kurt's writings on the Perfect Sound Forever website!

No comments:

Post a Comment