Monday, January 27, 2014

Blogger Issues Semi-Resolved


This is just a test. Ugh.

The photo above is of my listening room today, January 27, 2014. I've just put the tiny My Audio Design 1920S monitors in the big system, and they're a great match with the new Unison Research Triode 25 integrated amplifier. It's the first time I've been able to post a pic on my blog in 2014.

Evidently the only way to rejoin the world of the blogging is to start using Mozilla Firefox as a browser from now on. Now I have nothing against Firefox and I've had it installed on my computer for years, but I've been using Internet Exploder forever and haven't felt compelled to make the switch on a permanent basis. I'm not one of those computer people who are constantly looking for bigger and better software programs. I just want stuff to work and I want to use it indefinitely when I like it--or get used to it. I'm not afraid of change; I just need a good reason to change.

Everyone's been telling me to use Mozilla forever, and now I have to. I can't post photos on this blog without switching to Mozilla. It's pissed me off because I haven't been able to blog for most of this month, and I have things to say and records to review. But I will catch up in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment