Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Colleen Cardas Imports article in Soundstage!


Garrett Hongo, audio reviewer and distinguished professor at the University of Oregon, visited Colleen and me a few months ago at our home here in Texas, and the resulting article is now online here. Garrett is quite the Renaissance Man, and we listened to a variety of great music while indulging in my other favorite pasttime--smoking cigars. (If I remember correctly, I had a wonderful Padron No. 35 while he tried--based on my recommendation--an Ashton VSG Enchantment.)

Garrett is a fan of Opera and Unison Research, and he's even visited the factory in Italy...something I have yet to do. It was a genuine pleasure to visit with him and hear his comments on the latest gear.

Thanks, Garrett! Feel free to stop by the CCI headquarters any time!

No comments:

Post a Comment