Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Burgers Burgers Burgers!!!

An interesting thing happened on the way to the Vinyl Anachronist Blog...burgers.

It all started a couple of weeks ago when I mentioned the excellent burger at the Alamo Springs Cafe near Fredericksburg, Texas. For those of you who have forgotten about this magnificent burger already, here it is:

Well, that little mention of burgers increased web traffic to this site like no other subject. So I thought...hey, I wrote an entire book once about the great burgers in and around LA, and it never got published because it was too hard to keep updated. Some burger places are opened, some go out of business and some change ownership along with the recipe.

But now I think it's time to start publishing some of those old reviews just for the fun of it! I'm going to start with the burgers that I consider truly great, and then work my way down to the fast food giants. Since I'm in Texas and don't have the resources to take new pictures of all these yummy burgers, I'll have to rely on our old friend Google Images for the pics. And if I happen to use one of YOUR photos without giving you credit, give me a holler and I'll rectify the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment