Friday, April 15, 2011

AXPONA...before the show

Just got into Atlanta late last night. Had to take a train through the heart of the city to get downtown and to the Sheraton. A few minutes after I had checked into my room, I decided to meet with Colleen Cardas and get something to eat. After snacking on some appetizers at the bar, she wanted to show me the main set-up of the ballroom. When we got into elevator to the next floor, and young man joined us.

Suddenly, he turned to Colleen and said, "Colleen? Aren't you Colleen Cardas?"

"Yes," she replied.

"I'm Jon Catuccio!" he said excitedly.

Colleen looked at me and smiled, and I looked at her. I then smacked Jon on the shoulder and said, "Hi, I'm Marc Phillips. I work for you."

Yes, this is the same Jon Catuccio who runs Stereolist.com, the very same site that has been publishing my HDTrack reviews over the last weeks. Welcome to the world of working at home online!

Anyway, welcome to AXPONA! Here are a few pics I grabbed before the doors opened. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment